1994 Cannondale M400- good project for someone.

ChrisBrown81

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
1994 Cannobdale M400. Got given this by a friend with the intentions of building it up. Since then plans changed and I've never got round to it. The frame and forks are in great original condition- decals are fantastic. There are only two marks on the frame to mention, both pictured and both on the top tube. Easy enough to touch up I just want to be honest. The frame also requires 2 x brake bosses/canto mounts for the frame. I don't know where the originals went it was like this when I got it but the threads are good. The bosses are widely available on eBay and other websites. Cheapest I've seen them is £4.99 and never more than £10. The rest of the bike is exactly how it came to me as well and a real Mis-match, the wheels are wrong, seat is awful, stem is wrong...you are really paying for the great condition frame and forks, the STX front and back rear mech and the Alivio Sti levers....they are all original. Looking for £80 +postage and packaging, for everything pictured. The pictures don't do it justice! Gloss black, great colour...great frame for the right build :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    133.8 KB · Views: 434
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    148.3 KB · Views: 429
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    120.8 KB · Views: 427
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg