1993 Raleigh Peak complete bike in super cond £100!SOLD

prezza

BoTM Winner
Feedback
View
Hi all,

Due to complete lack of use since build thread as I now race CX and am more of a roadie I am offering my Peak for sale with a tear in my eye!

It's the 'pinky' coloured one.

Done no more than 20miles max since the build thread so still in superb condition and you really would be hard pressed to find better.

Check out those rims which have not discoloured on the braking surface proving how good this one really is! Even the tyres and grips are original and mint!

I'll happily courier for additional £30

Please no offers as if it don't sell for £100 then ill rather keep hold of it due to condition and money spent.

Be quick! You won't be disappointed!

PayPal gift or cash on collection.

Please see link to build thread below:

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=252922#p1896100

****SOLD****

Thanks
Andy

Re:

Reply sent to ma9n3t early this morning answering query on size but no reply so guess this is still available people.

Re: 1993 Raleigh Peak (18inch)complete bike in super cond £100!!

Replied to prezza, good luck with the sale, I am sure it will be gone in no time - an absolute bargain in such a good condition.

Picked this up on Sunday,
What a cracking bike! Superb condition, some restored bikes are not this good and this is original down to the reflectors!
It was going to be stripped for parts for another retro build, however not anymore - far too good and original for that.

Andy

Back