1993 Kona Hot

View attachment 866046View attachment 866045
Long day painting baseboards and headboard for daughters room but after shutting down for day I decided to take the Hot For a short ride around the hood. Brakes set up about as poorly as they can be bottom bracket to short for this set of cranks and realized Ive got the rear tire on backwards. So ya happy with it so far lol🤦🏼

Good to know others also make these mistakes on the way to finalising the perfect build!

View attachment 866046View attachment 866045
Long day painting baseboards and headboard for daughters room but after shutting down for day I decided to take the Hot For a short ride around the hood. Brakes set up about as poorly as they can be bottom bracket to short for this set of cranks and realized Ive got the rear tire on backwards. So ya happy with it so far lol🤦🏼
What crank is that? Kinda looks like a Specialized with the "S"? I like it, along with the XC Pro Champagne rings, for me really suits the build 👍

Yes Specialized cranks made by Seguino with Specialized rings as well. Very light crank set but they don’t have enough clearance from chainstay with current bottom bracket. These were the only spare set I had and was dying to take the bike for a rip. Place holders until I get what I’m looking for.

Well after a few months of nothing happening with the Hot I’ve finally got the last piece in the mail last night. Need a thorough cleaning but I knew I had to have these for this build. IMG_5994.jpeg
Any guesses?

Back