1993 Klein Attitude Moonrise

is the head tube badge an after market addition. or did Klein supply frames with the metal head tube badge. ?
My girlfriend rides a Sunburst Attitude, it to has the head tube badge. There was also the Storm Rascal recently which had it, so I would say that Klein did supply them but to where what and when ???

davroos":1vheh1jc said:
is the head tube badge an after market addition. or did Klein supply frames with the metal head tube badge. ?
My girlfriend rides a Sunburst Attitude, it to has the head tube badge. There was also the Storm Rascal recently which had it, so I would say that Klein did supply them but to where what and when ???

European supplied Kleins had a head tube badge from 92/93 onwards, USA supplied ones didn't ;)

What are the lines that are on the seat tube and top tube? is this the sun fading you mention?

haggis":2bq1573k said:
What are the lines that are on the seat tube and top tube? is this the sun fading you mention?

It is the non-sunfaded stripes that were covered by plastic strips and therefor not sunfaded. Hope it make sense..

Cheers

Back