1993 Klein Attitude Moonrise

sylar13

Dirt Disciple
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Hi how tall are you? im always confused by Klein sizes, Ive nearly bought a few 22"/XL Kleins but always bottled it at the last min as its a load of doe to part with and for it to be to long/big for me. Any klein experts willing to help?
Im 6'2" 34 inside leg with 22" pit to wrist arms this would be a massive spend for me so I need to know its spot on for me? thanks

Bpool77":1yyzv17b said:
Hi how tall are you? im always confused by Klein sizes, Ive nearly bought a few 22"/XL Kleins but always bottled it at the last min as its a load of doe to part with and for it to be to long/big for me. Any klein experts willing to help?
Im 6'2" 34 inside leg with 22" pit to wrist arms this would be a massive spend for me so I need to know its spot on for me? thanks

Hi,

I am 6'2" as well and it fits me. I reckon this is the size that you wanna go for unless you have special desires or find it better to ride smaller/larger frames.

Let me know if you want more measurements.

Regards

The decal arrangement seems different. Is the 'Klein' decal not from a 1994/5 era?

Did Klein start experimenting with the new decals in late 1993 perhaps? Most 93s seem to have the block shaped Klein, debossed. I am interested as I am restoring a 93 which was repainted so I have no reference.

Baldyz1":jqeas23h said:
The decal arrangement seems different. Is the 'Klein' decal not from a 1994/5 era?

Did Klein start experimenting with the new decals in late 1993 perhaps? Most 93s seem to have the block shaped Klein, debossed. I am interested as I am restoring a 93 which was repainted so I have no reference.

Hi,

You are correct about the decals, I have been wondering about that as well, but the frame (MC1 and the vertical dropouts) confirms for that its a '93 and the fact that the moonrise color wasn't made available before '93.

If anyone else has some insight into this matter, please don't hesitate to post your remarks.

Regards

It's either leftover 93 frame that was painted in late 93, early 94 using MC2 style decals (commonplace occurrence), or a 93 frame that was sent back later on to get repainted.

Moonrise was offered in 93 and 94

is the head tube badge an after market addition. or did klein supply frames with the metal head tube badge. ?

Back