1993 GT RTS 1

Spins for sure.

Big fan of black components but this would also look good with silver stem and post.

Spins for sure.

Big fan of black components but this would also look good with silver stem and post.
Yeh I’m not fussed if it ends up with black or silver bits. It’ll be down to what I can lay my hands on. The post came with the frame from new so it seems right to keep it on , plus it’s hard to get Syncros posts in 27.0

IMG_8146.jpeg IMG_8147.png Can someone give me a clue on how to wire the rear brake up?

I’ve found instructions but I’m none the wiser.

i think the bake cable goes over the roller to the right cantilever brake (sharp bend) and the small wire goes from the left cantilever under the roller to be clamped with the "B" thingy. Later RTS models have a rocker assembly there which makes it way easier. Or get some V brakes :) It will probably brake like crap.

i think the bake cable goes over the roller to the right cantilever brake (sharp bend) and the small wire goes from the left cantilever under the roller to be clamped with the "B" thingy. Later RTS models have a rocker assembly there which makes it way easier. Or get some V brakes :) It will probably brake like crap.

Would that even work? 😂

No wonder they changed it quickly.

So like this. And then the other side routed the opposite way and clamped to the main cable.

I’ve no idea why GT thought this was a good idea

IMG_8148.jpeg

Back