1992 Peugeot teamline Grisley £150 Nottingham

Some photos of it if want to see closer. I was interested but it’s over 200 round trip . If it wasn’t the wife’s birthday today I might have fetched it and been cleaning it up right now 😬

Attachments

• IMG_6721.jpeg
    IMG_6721.jpeg
    264.6 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_6722.jpeg
    IMG_6722.jpeg
    191.9 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_6723.jpeg
    IMG_6723.jpeg
    160.2 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_6725.jpeg
    IMG_6725.jpeg
    149.6 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_6726.jpeg
    IMG_6726.jpeg
    249.3 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_6727.jpeg
    IMG_6727.jpeg
    251.3 KB · Views: 41
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Yes, it is a nice bike. Well, it didn't sell for £150. Typically you don't see many of these, but they're not high on many people's wishlists either. Niche.

Last edited:
I've got one myself that I'm considering selling. An appropriate asking price is proving difficult to gauge since they're rare, as you mentioned, so there aren't any recent sales to base value. If anyone is knowledgeable on these bikes who can estimate a price range for one in similar condition, I'd be very grateful.

Nice bikes and now over 30years old, There was a time when I would have been allover this!

The one curently on eBay is the later model without the Peugeot decal on the down tube (replaced with Team 1000 decals) however is original spec minus the tyres, saddle and post.

Ive built a few of these and the full original spec is not so easy or cheap to find (original Ritchey Logic, Nitto, Miche, Z-Max, Mag 20, Grey Flite)

Back