1992 Orange Aluminium Elite frame. *SOLD*.

brocklanders023

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Hello all. Once again I'm having to offer an Aluminium Elite frame up for sale before completing the build :(

It's 19" c to t, 17.5 c to c and the top tube's 22.5". If you have a look at the build thread in my sig you'll see what I've done so far. I decided not to strip the lacquer as although it's not showroom condition it's perfectly presentable. I've replaced a few decals but tried to keep as many of the originals as possible. There's no dents or cracks and it's ready to build up and ride. Also included is a vgc 1 1/8th XT headset. The bike has a 1 1/4 headtube but I used the correct shim to reduce it to 1 1/8th for greater flexibility. The bottom bracket is included and still has some miles left.

Quoted weight in MBUK for an XTR equiped full build was 23.25lb (same as the Vitamin T!) so it's nice and light and could easily be built up in to a flying machine.

I'd like £90 posted to the UK for it (less then I paid) with payment by paypal gift prefered. For reference, sold for asking price.

Attachments

• Parts Sale. 002.jpg
    Parts Sale. 002.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 637
  • Parts Sale. 001.jpg
    Parts Sale. 001.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 637
Khane":nwvseqy9 said:
one of these days i'm going to own an Elite, but unfortunately not this day as i'm skint. :(

One day I'll actually build and ride one. Not today though as I'm skint too :(

I'll PM you back Andy. ;)

Back