1992 Merlin Frame & Ritchey fork USA

racecarjohnny

BoTM Triple Crown
BoTM Winner
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Exactly what I’m looking for… buuuut in the US. You guys are so lucky with your access to cool stuff. GLWS

I’d be glad to work with you on shipping. I have a great box and pack things well. If bike flights ships to you and you’ll pay for it, I open. And yes it’s ridiculous how many high end vintage mtbs are available a click away in the USA.

Shipping a bike frame set from Germany to the US: 47,99 Euros (DHL tracked up to 5kg box maximum 120x60x60cm)

Shipping a bike frame set from the US to Germany: 150,00 dollars (same box size, same weight)

oh, I forgot the taxes :-D

🙃

I’d be glad to work with you on shipping. I have a great box and pack things well. If bike flights ships to you and you’ll pay for it, I open. And yes it’s ridiculous how many high end vintage mtbs are available a click away in the USA.
Appreciate that.. it’s more the pain and additional expense of customs that is the issue

Latest posts

Back