1992 Marin Bear Valley SE - 17.5"

CarMan

Dirt Disciple
One owner from new - me!

It all works, but has been well used. One dent in a chain stay. Wheels are new Shimano WH-505.

Otherwise pretty standard

What's it worth please?

a pic of dent (how bad) and also drivetrain ie how pointy the teeth are etc would help

Using Ebay completed sales as a guide, a very good condition one with shocks went for £52

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Marin-Bear-Va ... 27deb37b3c

another went for £50

two frame and forks were advertised at around £50 with no damage but got less...you could watch the bay for a while and see how much they go for when they come up?

I'd clean it up, chuck a bit of lube on and set it up right then either sell it on the bay which it will go probably between £50-£90 or stick it on gumtree for £125 expecting a £100

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
I've also seen them go for a fair bit more, the one linked to was collection only which does rather limit the market and hence price, if do a good ad and prepared to box up etc then I think more is achievable really does depend how much you can be bothered but as is and collect only then be prepared for it possibly being a bargain for someone.

Back