1992 Kona Hot 18" TET with Manitou 3 forks fuselage

jez-4-bikes-max

Kona Fan
Feedback
View
Sadly selling my frameset and fork as I've got carried away again and have another beast to build. Plus having my car stolen has put me in a quandary so I need to pull some funds together.

Kona HOT Tet 1992 frameset - 18"
Manitou 3 with Ac Crown
Raceface headset
Kona brake guide and collar obviously.

The frame was imported from the states and was recently resprayed by NoQuarter in Leics. Its a lovely mint/blue RAL green to match the similar era Hots if you Google them. Posh decal set from Gil and also the correct Prestige decal which I imported from Canada especially at stupid expense.

The paint is immaculate.

The Manitous work great and have the aftermarket crown by AC.

The only bad:
The bottom bracket will be very difficult to come out without some know how as the previous owner mashed the cups, We think it's an XT one with a 123mm long axle - ideal for running Cooks or Graftons etc. which suited me anyway. Personally wasn't at all bothered and it looks fine and works perfectly. I'm positive it will come out with the correct effort but it may be bothersome to someone.

Looking for £575 which is high but the spray job was £150 and the decals were £25 alone.

If you want it posting then that's cool but we'd have to arrange how you'd want it shipped.

Please PM me if genuinely interested. First chap to commit gets it.

Re:

Nice frame! would be all over that if I hadnt just bought a hei hei.

Would you sell the forks separately?

Re:

Hello,
can you post some pics of the bottom bracket, please?
Just out of interest: What would be the price exluding the forks?
Kind regards.

Great I'll get further pics of BB area at some point today.

Due to convenience - price is set as a complete package and I won't be splitting (well at the moment)

Back