1990 Muddy Fox Courier Comp

peelywallysnr

Dirt Disciple
For months I've been scouring eBay for a fluro green 1990 Muddy Fox Courier Comp to replace the one from my early days of mountain biking. This has been a fruitless search. There have been a few but they've all been 20" or 21" frames which are way too big for me. 18" is probably the largest I could safely ride. I'm not bothered about the condition of the paint job as I would be happy to restore it just as long as the frame, fork and stem were all solid.

I've just found this forum so wondering if anyone can help me out?

Welcome, you have come to the right place brother, I can't help you with this one, but I'm sure it won't be long

Hi. Apologies if I'm posting this in the wrong thread but you seem to know loads about Muddy Fox. I was wondering what would be the approximate value of a fluorescent green Muddy Fox Courier Comp nowadays? Thanks

A fluorescent green muddy fox Courier Comp. Value £30-£80 depending on condition, I bought a 19" about a month ago, sorry not for sale but I do have the original grips, tyres, wheels, bars, shifters from it if theses would help your resto I'm guessing the tyres are particularly hard to get hold of. I've changed the above on mine to create a commuter.

Re:

I've got one, can't remember frame size. But it's in great nick and almost original other than saddle.
I can find out frame size on sat if that's any good?

Please, if you would. Anything up to 18" frame size. 19" at a push ;) Can you post or email me some pics when you have time?

Re:

Assuming I'm measuring mine correctly, it is 21". Problem might be that I'm in Northern Ireland...not sure which (if any) couriers would handle a bike to UK mainland?

You need to measure it from the middle of the crank spindle/bottom bracket to the top of the top tube. If it is 21" then it's probably to big for me. Can you email me some pics?

Back