1990 GT Timberline mtb in Dewsbury - start price £25

DCLane

Dirt Disciple
I'm having to thin the collection a bit and this one's been hardly used since I bought it from the original owner. Who, apart from painting stripes on it appears to have done nothing with the bike.

It's a 1990 GT Timberline MTB in Medium size: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/162006119653. Original tyres and saddle although I've recently fitted a chain, which wasn't then used. New bar grips and a light. Otherwise it's as 1990 and I'll even throw in the original grips if you want it exact. 21 speed gears with Shimano Exage components.

$_57.JPG

Specification is:
•GT All Terrain 4130 Cro-Mo frame, size 20" (52cm) crank to the top, 18.5" to the frame intersection, 22" (56cm) top tube.
•21 speed Shimano STI gears; 3 x 7 triple
•26" wheels, silver with Quick Release skewers
•Original tyres fitted - these are about 1.5" width so are quite narrow. It'll take up to 1.95" tyre width.
•Shimano Exage 300LX crankset, 175mm cranks
•Shimano Exage Country front and rear U-brakes, replacement pads on the front.
•Shimano Exage 300LX front and rear derailleurs
•Elite bottle cage
•GT Gelcel saddle - please note that there are minor tears on either side at the base where it meets the saddle clamp with a Quick Release seatpost clamp.
Fitted:
•New Clarks anti-rust chain
•Replacement handlebar grips. If you're looking to keep it original then the original ones are supplied.
•Rear light supplied
Original sale sticker on the frame from Cross Cycles, Halifax.

Collection only from Dewsbury, West Yorkshire or I'll ride it to you. Or at least within reason; i.e. 20 miles and public transport back being available.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back