1990 Alpinestars Cro Mega LX 21'' (x2)

jadamson

Retro Newbie
Looking to sell two 1990 white/pink cro megas. My parents have had them from new and may even have the original manuals somewhere!

Two 21'' frames. One has full original kit (except the usual gearing/braking wearable bits), the other has had brake and gear levers replaced. All quite worn.

Looking for a rough idea of the price they go for, and any possible buyers?

Can post photos, and can could clean them up/ do minor servicing myself, but am thinking perhaps there's little point in my doing so if they would be restored by a buyer?

Would greatly appreciate any help/ideas!

Re: 1990 Alpinestars Cro Mega LX 21'' (x2) for sale

Updated the above post, after a bit more investigation:
''Two 21'' frames. One has full original kit (except the usual gearing/braking wearable bits), the other has had brake and gear levers replaced. All quite worn.''

Definitely looking to sell one, perhaps both (depends on price), and would prefer collection from Lincoln UK.

Re: 1990 Alpinestars Cro Mega LX 21'' (x2) for sale

jadamson":1on52gn5 said:
Definitely looking to sell one, perhaps both (depends on price), and would prefer collection from Lincoln UK.

Hi, you need to set a price on here, those are the rules.
If you're unsure of the value of your bikes, you could inquire here: viewforum.php?f=78.

Good luck with the sale :D !

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back