1989 Saracen Trekker

Certainly a nice bike but my comment was based on the value of 89 Saracen’s even when prices were good. I’ve bought and sold plenty of mint condition 89’s and never paid/sold for anywhere near that, including a pristine Trekker. Only one that ever goes for decent money is the filet brazed Kili.

Seller wants the same for a 92/3 e-stay with tat group set, that struggle to make £70 so either doesn’t know the market or is hoping for a buyer that doesn’t.

Certainly a nice bike but my comment was based on the value of 89 Saracen’s even when prices were good. I’ve bought and sold plenty of mint condition 89’s and never paid/sold for anywhere near that, including a pristine Trekker. Only one that ever goes for decent money is the filet brazed Kili.

Seller wants the same for a 92/3 e-stay with tat group set, that struggle to make £70 so either doesn’t know the market or is hoping for a buyer that doesn’t.
Seen that e-stay. Can't see that shifting at that price!

Fair comments on the Trekker and most eBayers if you ask have some movement on price if you can get around eBay blocking messages!

Back