1989 PACE RC100 - SOLD

Coleman

Retrobike Rider
BoTM Winner
Feedback
View
========================================================

Price includes shipping via parcel force 48 - collect from depot :D it will be well packed.

International shipping at no problem but it must be tracked/signed for and fully insured.

=======================================================

PACE RC100

Serial Number: RC0103

This is a 1989 (one of the first few RC100's) and is XT equipped, 19".

Spec wise it is all as it left the shop 24 years ago, all the yellow PACE anno bolts, Mk1 Renthal bars, slotted Maguras, Bullseyes the lot. I have fitted some NOS Ritchey Duroforce tyres, the original rubber is also included.

Condition wise it hasn't done many miles the frame is crack free. It does have chips/scratches to the paint from being in storage over the year and the top of the forks slid through the crowns because the shop that sold it didn't torque the crown correctly (original owner must have been happy with that!!!) but these all add to the patina - the decals are all good and the dupont imron yellow paint would be very hard to match so to paint it would detract from it in my opinion.

The forward most cable clip on the top tube has come off the frame, some decent epoxy would sort it out but I never got round to it and made to with insulation tape : :oops:

Included is a book containing the original PACE service instructions.

I don't think that there is a more original RC100 out there - if you want one this is the one to have.

More pics, specs, sizes on request.

Selling to fund some FAT :cool:

£1250 SOLD £1100

Re: 1989 PACE RC100

I'm so glad it's near christmas. . :roll: christ that is so nice. so iconic ..so god darn sexy..

Unfortunately do not have the spare or I'd be waiting at the door ..

wish you all the luck with the sale. :)

Mr Universe":cnygqkwd said:
I'm so glad it's near christmas. . :roll: christ that is so nice. so iconic ..so god darn sexy..

Unfortunately do not have the spare or I'd be waiting at the door ..

wish you all the luck with the sale. :)

It'll probably still be here in the new year....

That's lovely Adrian, I can 't see that hanging around for too long.

Must be something pretty special in the pipeline if you're parting with it...

Good luck with the sale.

Giom6":2a83oiom said:
That's lovely Adrian, I can 't see that hanging around for too long.

Must be something pretty special in the pipeline if you're parting with it...

Good luck with the sale.

Thanks Gio, got my eyes on a Squatch FatBike frame, and I really do have too much retro. This is a real gem though - if it doesn't sell I won't be too upset :LOL: or the formula will be up for grabs :LOL:

Coleman":3aekdr05 said:
or the formula will be up for grabs :LOL:
:shock: really!! After all the work you out into it...that would be a real shame :cry:

I can honestly say, without fear of contradiction, that is the sex!

I don't have the spare funds at the mo, or I would be all over that, like a fat kid in a sweet shop.

GLWS ;0)

Back