1988 Yeti FRO

Re:

After coating

yetifro109.jpg

Now it needs new decals (what you see are just home-made as a sample ;))
Gil currently making holiday ..maybe someone has appropriate decals?

Re:

The key of bullseye crank wasn't quite sure for me, so I've built a keeper kit with two 1 inch quill stem and a M8 nut ;)

yetifro110.jpg

yetifro111.jpg

It fits perfectly

yetifro112.jpg

Could be an inspiration to all owners of bullseye crank.

Smithjss70":1c5rid0v said:
Those XTs look great against the crank arms Nader. Cool DIY key drive as well. What material...SS?
I've used the parts from two cheap quill stem made ​​of steel (Alu would be better and lighter course)

Read the whole thread again yes I know it's been said but the pictures are good and show the bike off very well, like the stem and the amount of work you put into this, bullseye cranks and bottom brackets very sweet .

sparkiegaz":1olokfwr said:
Read the whole thread again yes I know it's been said but the pictures are good and show the bike off very well, like the stem and the amount of work you put into this, bullseye cranks and bottom brackets very sweet .

'm still looking for suitable decals for the FTW stem :?
By this extraordinary stem looks this Yeti really simple, slim and so pretty cool (the ftw stickers are also temporary)

yetifro115.jpg

IHateRain":21zc32w3 said:
Are you looking for the "YETI CYCLES"-decals or the "FTW"-decals?
Actually it doesn't matter, only problem is that no original FTW or Yeti Cycles decals fit on this stem! they must have a maximum height of 2.2 cm.
Thanks for asking but I think I've found someone who can scale the decals to the matching size :D

Back