1988 Rocky Mountain Avalanche

I really wasn’t sure if it would fit either, but it turns out it fits really well. Even liked the 150mm Ritchey stem, though it made it slightly too racey for me so it’ll be having a 120mm Nitto job soon. Shifters and cables etc were shot so it’s sporting the SunTour ones, And I’ll share a picture of the seatpost it came with in a mo....

I really wasn’t sure if it would fit either, but it turns out it fits really well. Even liked the 150mm Ritchey stem, though it made it slightly too racey for me so it’ll be having a 120mm Nitto job soon. Shifters and cables etc were shot so it’s sporting the SunTour ones, And I’ll share a picture of the seatpost it came with in a mo....
Good to hear it fits well.

I had in my parts bin the MKS foot jaw pedals that (AFAIK) it originally came with - must have been meant to be :)

By the way - haven’t posted here in ages but I must say the new look website really is a good job - so much easier to post pics - well done!

Had enough projects otherwise i would have had this, though seeing it now kinda makes me regret a bit :)

Needs a picture or two, zoomed out so we can see the whole bike :cool:

Back