1988 Brodie Climbmax

Love the changes. I really dislike those later IRD posts, so that's a big improvement in my eyes. The early Velocity stems look really good, imo, and XT skewers, 'nuff said; they're just great and, unlike many of the boutique options, they just work as they should.

I really need that right hand Brodie jersey of yours!

Gorgeous!!! Those tweaks are a great improvement! 😍 Current forks and stem work really well, obviously some hand made PB items would be off the scale, so keep your eyes peeled and set aside quite a few $$$! 😜

Gorgeous!!! Those tweaks are a great improvement! 😍 Current forks and stem work really well, obviously some hand made PB items would be off the scale, so keep your eyes peeled and set aside quite a few $$$! 😜
I love the velocity stem and spinner fork, they're both top drawer in my books and preform/function perfectly well.

Buy yes, the PB equivalents are bucket list items and will be spendy if I can even find them! Local swap meets will be most likely the best hope and prices are always a bit kinder 👍

Looking good alongside black beauty. Nice Track 2 modified for a rollercam too 😎

A few recent changes:.... velocity lower rise stem ....
I once emailed Paul pictures of my Catalyst. He commended the overall shape of the bike, but said a (Kona) Velocity stem is the worst fit possible, because of the feud both companies had back then.
I made sure to switch stems as soon as possible..
:p

Back