1986 Walvale for sale 55cm square FURTHER REDUCTIONS!

Re: 1986 Walvale for sale 55cm square price drop

Nice job - remember the thread on this when you started the project.

What is the stand over height?

Hi there, thanks. Shame I've got to sell it as I wanted to keep it really, but needs must. Could do with the funds for Xmas to buy my new modern bike.

Standover height is 81cm / 32"

Still for sale, and open to offers. Come on, someone's got to be interested! Lol

If anybody has a genuine interest in the bike and is intending to go to the Manchester Velodrome jumble on the 12th January, I will bring it along with me as I will be going along. Just to note to anybody else that is interested, I am willing to post the bike also.

Offers welcome, get yourself a beautiful bike ready for the summer!

I realize this is a thoroughly unhelpful post (!) But like you I've just spent a while trying to shift my last retro road ride (here and on the bay) - I dropped the price 25% last week and it went on the same day! I think the bottom has dropped out of the value of these lovely things recently!

If I was in the money, I'd make you an offer - my race bikes in the 70s and 80s were all Walvales, built by Norman - his workshop was a dark and dingy place of wonder!!

Good luck with the sale and have a free bump for a lovely bike!

Thanks for the advice, and id say your right with regards to price. As said in earlier posts, I am open to offers, so if anybody is interested, get in touch. Cheers

Starting to think about splitting now, which is a shame.... If anybody fancies any parts let me know your interest via PM only please.

Thanks

Back