1980 Raleigh Alpha touring bike

RetrocycleG

Retro Newbie
In search of pastures new is my 1980 Raleigh Alpha tourer. Frame size 20" which suits my 6' frame well. Colour of frame is cream with immaculate chrome guards and very clean chrome rack. It is in very good original condition and rides spot on. Recent new tyres as original amber walls were starting to crack. Flat bars fitted for comfort. A great retro ride and not many in this condition left. £80 - sorry no offers. Can arrange courier or may be able to deliver if local. Please feel free to drop a line for more info. Photos available on request as cannot upload decent pics due to RB upload limits. Regards. Gary

Silly me. Perhaps the most important piece of info. Frame size is 20". I'm 6 foot and it suits me spot on. I would say anyone under 5' 9" would struggle with it a little. Hope that helps. Cheers. Gary

Please send an email to me at: stcommsuk@gmail and I will happily send some pics. Cannot upload direct due to data size limits. Pics I have are way over 512K limit. Just let me know what pics you would like and I will gladly oblige. Cheers

Back