1979 Cook Bros. Racing Cruiser

NeeLix

Retro Guru
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
He wrote "no ****&muck" in the first description. Enough for today's standards (*yikes*) to get deleted.

haha, it even is getting blocked automatically on here .... good lord, where are the times when people did not feel offended by every move you make. That's sad actually.

55k and no box to ship. I don't know Rick, everything seems fake. Even the offers, from $500 to $5,000 -$10,000 -$20,000-$25,200 to $40,000. I think there are a lot of people involved in this ad.

He wrote "no ****&muck" in the first description. Enough for today's standards (*yikes*) to get deleted.

It's not the only thing that has changed about the listing. The original also had spammed keywords, so it would show up in a lot of saved searches.

I mean, the top bar pad he has listed too is going for $300 alone!

I mean, this is such a frankly ridiculous bike and price I don't have anything to say.

Other than, if I was rich I'd probably buy it.

He's not wrong about it being one the finest examples out there...

If it's even real. Lol.

Back