1960's unknown fillet brazed light weight 54cm frame+forks

cannondale king

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
For sale as im not gonna get round to finishing it my 55cm c-c top tube 50/60's fillet brassed and very well made road frame and forks its very light and well made was a loft find but needed a re spray it had 26 1/14 wheels but will take 700c wheels iv'e tried ;) before i had it stripped for spraying it had no rust on it what so ever and as you can see the BB shell its clean (other than copper slip as i fitted a BB) the shell is 68mm and standard thread it has a brass grease nipple fitted that was a pig to polish :roll: and comes with a tange sealed cartridge bearing headset (The £59.99 one) ow and its spaced 126mm as i had it stretched ( i have the tools if anyone wants to borrow them)

I'm after £200 ONO posted for the frame fork headset and original seat clamp and reynolds seat post pic's are attached here and she's been powder coated delphinium blue http://s957.photobucket.com/user/cannon ... 0s%20frame

Happy trails Dan

The seat stays seem wrong on mine as there triangular were as the cb ones seem flattened on top and the drop outs aren't the same as any othe cb lugless I could find.

The seat stays and drop outs on mine are completely different to yours and others I've seen joe plus the serial number is wrong for cb as well as the tubing is completely sealed on mine the BB shell and head tube have no holes into the tubes proper weird construction.

Back