18" Saracen Tufftrax Comp 1990 Frame - SOLD

Henne

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
One of the most iconic looking frames of the early 90's and in my opinion the best decals ever put on a Saracen mountain bike!

Well built oversized cromoly double butted tange tubing and reasonably light, this frame is stiff and would build in to a nice handling machine.

I have had this frame for almost 3 years now after buying it off here from a fellow and well respected member of retrobike, and only built it up at the start of the summer with parts destined for another build. Unfortunately due to time constraints I only rode it around the garden and up the road.

Time has come to move it on as I cannot see me getting around to building it again and using it.

It's in good condition for age, has some marks to it but these have been touched up by previous owner(s).

Decals are in good condition.

Comes with black 300mm cromoly seatpost (29.4) and Shimano 500lx front mech.

Takes a 1 1/8th headset /forks.

Looking to get back what I paid for it, so £60 including postage to the UK or £50 to pick up from Essex. It will be packaged well and in a bike box.

I don't have any photos of the frame on it's own yet but the link below is the build I did back in the summer. Remember it is just the FRAME, SEATPOST and F-MECH.
http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewto ... highlight=

Tufftrax

Great frame - makes great bike

I have all original
Fabulous ride
I have fitted shwalbe super moto balloon slicks
It looks like a old beach bike -great fun
Enjoy!

Back