18" Bontrager 'OR'

Appreciate all the bumps guys ;) I held back from Ebay somehow !!! Just want it to go to a loving home here on Retro !! :(

Someone buy me for the silly price of £480 !!!

Thats posted to boot !! Way too cheap for all the effort, time and parts that has been put into this fine machine !!!

delboy009":13017dbc said:
Appreciate all the bumps guys ;) I held back from Ebay somehow !!! Just want it to go to a loving home here on Retro !! :(

Someone buy me for the silly price of £480 !!!

Thats posted to boot !! Way too cheap for all the effort, time and parts that has been put into this fine machine !!!

man, are you madd?!?!?!?!

:LOL: seriously though, I might be wrong, but I believe the bike would bring you back so much more if parted out.

My God :shock: Still here?? Someone must take this bike! I wish I could take it but its a wrong time for me.

If it's still here when I've got the cash I'll buy it, but I'm going to take the forks for my Bontrager and break the rest... Sorry, my Bonty comes first! :D

How about anyone who wants a part from the bike forms a cartel? We'll club together and part the bike out. I'll join and buy the forks. Who wants the rest?

Its looking pretty likely that it'll be bought and paid for by the time Monday eveing comes !!! I really dont wish for it to be broken up as im well aware theres money to be made !! If anyone's going to do that ill be doing it myself ;)

Am getting more and more tempted I admit !! Money is the most important thing right now !! Man........ I got 5 kids to feed :LOL:

Del - if you break it I'd take the cranks and rings...

Would also be keen on the Salsa stem and possibly the frame / forks...

BB

All depends on what prices are offered I guess ? I do have a buyer lined up for the whole bike but im not entirely sure if he's buying it now just cos he feels sorry for me !! (Not able to work at the mo !!) :)

No harm in throwing in some offers I guess !!??

BoyBurning":l8ejmq3b said:
Del - if you break it I'd take the cranks and rings...

Would also be keen on the Salsa stem and possibly the frame / forks...

BB

I've dibbed the forks but I'll be using them to get the blades copied by a local frame builder. Hopefully gonna be offering NOS black (reduced offset) Bonty crowns with brand new legs (531 or similar) and Pace steerers in threaded and unthreaded! :D

Latest posts

Back