18" Bontrager 'OR'

Deveron53":5qurxiwt said:
Your forks would be the shining pinnacle in my shrine to Keith 'the professor' Bontrager. Plus, most people like the 'chase' of assembling a retro bike, selling one as a whole is just a bit of a cop-out and dare I say..... boring!

Instead of making one person quite happy, you'd be making loads of people very happy - spread the love and make more money and more friends! :D

Ha ha ........ I totaly see what your getting at and I agree on all accounts but time is a factor and I just dont have enough of it when it comes to packaging, posting etc etc .... Run my own small business which means my work day is never actually over !! :? I wish I could bud but I just cant break it up !! :( Sorry....

P.S For all the guys that have been asking, specs of all the frame tubes etc are now being added to the listing !! See at top of 1st page ;)

Going on Ebay as of tonight :cry: Hate to do it but needs must !!!

Last chance offer at £510 posted guys !!! You'll kick yourself when its gone !! Break it up yourselve's if your that way inclined and wish to make a little more money !!

delboy009":p9k4idzv said:
Going on Ebay as of tonight :cry: Hate to do it but needs must !!!

Last chance offer at £510 posted guys !!! You'll kick yourself when its gone !! Break it up yourselve's if your that way inclined and wish to make a little more money !!

Noooo; part it out, man!

Back