18/19 inch Saracen kili racer / Alpinestars E-stay,

graham1975

Senior Retro Guru
Hi guys looking for a 18 / 19 inch complete bike, either an AL-Mega or Cro-Mega Alpinestars, or a Saracen Kili racer, CASH WAITING

Please PM me if you can help

Gee

Saracen Kili Racer 1992

If you didn't find what you're looking for I've got a very nice condition Saracen Kili Racer but not 100% original. I upgraded the forks to airshocks and can't find the originals, although have put other saracen rigid forks back on now, and minor upgrades in the early-90's - lx vbrake, xt mechs, marin light bars. I think the original stem, bars and canti brakes are in the bits box though. Let me know if anyone is interested and I'll email pics. It is a very nice bike. I've got 9 bikes so something has got to go!! Jim 07733 365500

Re: Saracen Kili Racer 1992

jamesr0berts0n":35c887mu said:
If you didn't find what you're looking for I've got a very nice condition Saracen Kili Racer but not 100% original. I upgraded the forks to airshocks and can't find the originals, although have put other saracen rigid forks back on now, and minor upgrades in the early-90's - lx vbrake, xt mechs, marin light bars. I think the original stem, bars and canti brakes are in the bits box though. Let me know if anyone is interested and I'll email pics. It is a very nice bike. I've got 9 bikes so something has got to go!! Jim 07733 365500
Hi do you still have this? mind if I give you a call?

Back