17" or 18" Sunn wanted

roblobster

Dirt Disciple
Hey folks,

totally new to the board, but saw some sunn´s floating about on here, so figured I´d ask you bunch to see if anyone would like to hook me up with one?
same old story of not having enough money ready around 98 for a top of the line ride, but would like to make up for that now, so I´m preferably looking for one from the UN range seeing as christmas is around the corner and all that.

and oh yeah, located in germany, but very trustworthy member of the german board and am paypal ready as they say ;)

thanks so far, totally looking forward to your suggestions!

Rob

They do come up for sale occasionally Rob but are fairly rare beasts in general. I think this is partly because there is so little info out there on them.

thanks mate for the info, had two shops carry them in my area and got my first real bmx from them and later on a chromed out soft tail frame which I wasn´t too happy with tbh. would love to own another hardtail now ;)

only been scouring the bay for em for a short while again and not too fond of it either, would love to buy from a fellow enthusiast! still have the og catalogue even flying around somewhere...gotta dig that out now.

roblobster":1g7camyx said:
thanks mate for the info, had two shops carry them in my area and got my first real bmx from them and later on a chromed out soft tail frame which I wasn´t too happy with tbh. would love to own another hardtail now ;)

only been scouring the bay for em for a short while again and not too fond of it either, would love to buy from a fellow enthusiast! still have the og catalogue even flying around somewhere...gotta dig that out now.

Well I've got a soft tail so I'm not talking to you :D

Do a search on here and there are a few threads about builds. Depending how rich you feel there was a 98 Ti for sale recently.

hehe nice one!

yeah the urge was too big and yeah, looking for chrome to take me home ;)
not really though (and think the TI was sold quite fast it seems), as said the UN paintjob would be preferred, but either steel frame will do in 17" or 18" frame size really. saw elie´s frame might go with that for the time being actually.

the bay no good if u wanna track down a nice sunn
a quick look on leboncoin.fr and i found these exacts
http://www.leboncoin.fr/annonces/offres/picardie/occasions/?f=a&th=1&q=sunn+exact
then we have the french sunnproteam.biz forum.. if u don't find
what u're looking for there, sunnwise that is, it now worth mention
u might need google translate to get along with them frogs though ;)

this one is freezing on my attic :)
http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=128140&highlight=sunn+exact++flex

good luck *thumbs up*

thank god I´m not the best friend of the softtails, your first shot got me all envious!! noooice :D

I did land in some craigslist type french listing for a complete, but yeah my french ain´t the best anymore either, but I´ll definately give it a shot.
just saw that some sunns changed hands on here once or twice so I reckon someone might have some pity with me or just make me shut up and send me one after all ;)

the exact I´d be all over, but looks to be on the 19" maybe even 20" side of frame size things (long steerer tube), def. thanks for the headup though!

Got this!
001-2.jpg

002-3.jpg

003-4.jpg

004-2.jpg

up for grabs rich or just showing off? :p ;)

looks to be a 19", what size is it exactly?
oh man, a sunn for christmas, would sweeten the end of this year inenarrably.

Back