17" frame for sale **PRICE DROP**

Hump31981

Retro Newbie
2002 Tange Prestige Cr-mo Double butted frame, the frame is in good condition with no dents

21" top tube
17" from centre of bottom bracket to top of the seat tube

The frame weight is 4.2lb, the bad bits is the chrome/polished finish is scratched due to use and and cable rub/ chain slap and in a few places there is a bit of surface rust starting to appear, the frame also has a few carbon fibre look patches on any questions please ask!

£ 55 posted

Attachments

• frame 1.jpg
    frame 1.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 1,476
  • frame 2.jpg
    frame 2.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 1,476
  • frame 3.jpg
    frame 3.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 1,476
  • frame 4.jpg
    frame 4.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 1,471
sorry not up with abreviations, i measured it from the side of the seat tube to the head tube not the centre's

ETT = Effective top tube length - in other words, an imaginary horizontal line between the head tube centre and seat tube (or rather, seat post)centre with the frame sitting as it would in a built up bike. That would be with the seat tube at about 73 degrees to the horizontal.

Any chance that you could prop it up like that and let me have that dimension please?

hi there the frame was unbranded when i purchased the bike, i will measure the frame again when i get back on monday

nice looking frame, are those Marin-esq dropouts?? i'm sure someone will correct me!

Latest posts

Back