16" Aqua Zaskar (Marmite Update 5/5/14)

Re: Zaskars - When 2 become 1..

Funny how things work, the Brifters that I bought the other day are going on my wifes 1998 GT Bravado. I find the Alu GT TT frames a bit harsh but the steelies have enough give to make them nice and compliant.

Carl.

Zaskar ride sounds cool.

At least I only have one finished else how do you choose which one to bring?? :D

its_kirby":1yjdbpaz said:
This looks like it's going to turn out to be a awesome looking whip :cool:

Hopefully. All the kit is there to make it into a nice looking machine and it shouldn't be too lardy either :)

Well, there's not much more I can do at the moment as I'm waiting for my Aqua frame to arrive. I got a bit restless this morning, so decided to build up the front end :cool:

I'll be interested to see how the yellow looks with the turquoise anodising.

How long until the frame arrives?

cherrybomb":1ae0c8wb said:
I'll be interested to see how the yellow looks with the turquoise anodising.

How long until the frame arrives?

I was hoping that it would be here by the end of the week, as my paternity leave finishes on Monday. I'm not sure that it will though :(

Barneyballbags":3ndvsdmc said:
Well, there's not much more I can do at the moment as I'm waiting for my Aqua frame to arrive. I got a bit restless this morning, so decided to build up the front end :cool:

Nice one!

you should have put the wheel in too and then ran round the garden pushing up and down on the suspension shouting broom broom!

.....no? ....just me then! :LOL:

konaben82":19vxw120 said:
Barneyballbags":19vxw120 said:

Nice one!

you should have put the wheel in too and then ran round the garden pushing up and down on the suspension shouting broom broom!

.....no? ....just me then! :LOL:

Oh no, I did that too :LOL:

Back