16" Aqua Zaskar (Marmite Update 5/5/14)

Re: Zaskars - When 2 become 1..

Love the 16". That looks to be almost factory spec. The gold fork legs against the BB frames do look good. :cool:

It's good to see my old zaskar
Still got the black kore stem with silver face plate if that's any good
Look forward to seeing this project progress

Kirbdug

OK, so an update of sorts - just because there aren't enough Zaskar builds going on already ;) :LOL:

I'm now a very happy boy, as I've swapped the 16" frame (plus a load of XT bits) for SEANSTEPHENS' Aqua 16" frame.

Parts from the 18" bike will now be transferred over to build a lovely little aqua number, as follows:

Frame (Sean - I hope you don't mind me stealing your photo!):

Forks ('97 Judy SLs with '96 paint job and decals):

Wheels (Hope hubs/Charge Splashback 1.8 tyres/XT Skewers/XT M737 Cassette):

King Headset and unknown Seat QR (may change the seat QR for a silver one at some point):

Middleburns:

XT Mechs:

XT Shifter/Brake Pods, GT Bars, Onza Grips:

Yellow Flite ( to match the forks and grips :cool: ):

XT Vs:

XT Flat Pedals :cool: :

Sharkfin:

Kore Stem (looking for a slightly shorter one):

cherrybomb":28yg25vw said:
I just can't keep up :facepalm:

:LOL:

I was getting ready to build the ball burnished 16" when Sean contacted me to ask whether I was still interested in buying his Aqua one. A deal was struck and my ball burnished frame is currently sat awaiting collection tomorrow, and then the Aqua frame will be on it's way to me to be built :)

Makes it interesting when there are 3 of us all building 2 zaskars each and start swapping bits don't it? ;)

Sean

So just how many of us on here now have zaskars lol, i feel left out with just the one, might have to find another haha!

Back