Sold 14.5 gt zaskar red

No worries. I wish I was around when you were selling it. My daughter took my 93 14.5” zaskar. So I’m looking for another 14.5 so I can sell my 93 16” LE. Its a tad big for me. Its sad, my turquoise is beautiful, it’s in surprisingly great shape but it doesn’t feel as nice as the ratty ink blue 14.5 my daughter is riding. The things fathers have to sacrifice, am I rite?
It's a shame, I would of loved to swap frames as this was a bit small I got it for my daughter but she turned her nose up at it and wanted something modern.. I tried to keep it for myself but just didn't feel right as I normally ride 17-18 inch

It's a shame, I would of loved to swap frames as this was a bit small I got it for my daughter but she turned her nose up at it and wanted something modern.. I tried to keep it for myself but just didn't feel right as I normally ride 17-18 inch
My daughter doesn’t care about the bike. I had to convert it to basically a hybrid bike to make it more comfortable for her for the rare times she wants to ride bikes with her pop. She doesn’t even want a new bike I offered to buy her. I’ve come to learn that kids will never, ever appreciate the things we appreciate.

Latest posts

Back