1" rigid threadless fork

Portydave

Retro Newbie
Hi, anyone know where I can get one for a mountain bike? It's a dave Lloyd cats whiskas by the way.

I'd really like something like a project 2 if anyone has one going spare?

Cheers
Dave

Dave - how long a headtube do you have, how long steerer do you need. I have a P2 as you describe, but it came off an Orange, and was too short for me to use on my Bontrager build. It's pretty short, only 170mmm I think.

If it will work for you , you can have if for the cost of postage (but note I live in Norway so that won't be supercheap)

WayneO":hb69mz53 said:
Dave - how long a headtube do you have, how long steerer do you need. I have a P2 as you describe, but it came off an Orange, and was too short for me to use on my Bontrager build. It's pretty short, only 170mmm I think.

If it will work for you , you can have if for the cost of postage (but note I live in Norway so that won't be supercheap)

excellent thanks. My bike is currently stashed at my mums so I'll get the head tube measured and get back to you. it is fairly short, but maybe not quite as short as 170mm.

cheers

WayneO":p1vwrdnl said:

Cheers but turns out I need at least a 190mm steerer tube

Thanks again

Hmm, shame as I'm loathe to see it wasted. If push comes to shove bikeman.com had them last year new, but doesn't now tho' you can always ask.

I'll go and remeasure anyway

WayneO":2qgm3zhi said:
Hmm, shame as I'm loathe to see it wasted. If push comes to shove bikeman.com had them last year new, but doesn't now tho' you can always ask.

I'll go and remeasure anyway

Thanks again. E mailed bikeman and they are out of stock but getting more in a couple of months, so looks like there will be an option there if all else fails.

Cheers

Back