1 Inch Rigid Forks

I have quite a few 1" rigid 26" forks. Some are NOS (New Old Stock), Some are Brand New and some are used but in great condition. I have many colors and steerer tube sizes. I know I have a few in your size. I have brand new chrome forks and a lot of colored forks. If you have a color in mind let me know and I'll send you detailed pictures of a few forks for you to choose from. They will range from $20.00 up to $75.00 and the shipping would be around $20/$25. I also mark all of my packages as a gift and a value of $20.00 so no duty fees are charged to you.

I Have some orange F series segmented ones in black or some silver P2s. the steerer is not mega long on either of them. pm me if you what some pics.

P

theres a set of rc30's for 135 quid on ebay, think they were inch steerer although it looked short, IIRC the steerer can be swapped. go search. :)

I've got a Ritchey Logic with 1" steerer that's a bit under 5" in length available. It's black, has many scratches though but no dents, dings, etc. and decals are there too.

Back