1-inch headsets

z979

Retro Guru
Used Shimano 600 1-inch headset. Cartridge bearings. Some marks. Would clean up a treat. £20 posted UK.

Used Shimano 600 1-inch headset. Cartridge bearings without the spacer. Some marks. Would clean up a treat. £20 posted UK.

Used Campag chrome steel headset. I fitted this many years ago and then removed it as I decided it was too good for the frame. I have been saving it for a frame worthy of it ever since. That hasn't happened. The pic makes it looks like there's some distortion in curves; there is none. Brilliant condition. £45 inc postage to the UK. SOLD

Used Shimano 105 1-inch headset. Cartridge bearings. Some marks. Would clean up a treat. £20 posted UK. SOLD

Attachments

• shim600HSb.jpg
    shim600HSb.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 1,233
  • shim600HSa.jpg
    shim600HSa.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 1,233
I think its an Record/Nuovo Record but I'm not sure. It could be a Triomphe but I don't think it is because of the Brev Campag stamping on the cup and the fact that the fork crown race is very old school and more substatial than more modern offerings. Either way its a dead ringer for an NR.

Hey mate. Any idea how many threads per inch the Campy headset is? My fork's threaded British, if you think it'll work I'll dibs it if you'll post to Australia?

Back