1 1/4 parts

Shidar

Dirt Disciple
Well, after thinking this weekend ans seeing the difficult to find parts in 1 1/4, i believe will buy a reducer headset for mount my actual fork.

The options now are a chris King DEVOLUTION or the two reducer cups and after put in a standard 1 1/8 headset.

Do you think about this?

Regards

Attachments

• 10545.jpg
    10545.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 845
Devolutions are supposed to be good.....I've got two bikes with 1 1/4" headsets and stuff is around, it just takes a while to find it :)

I got an NOS Chris King (old style, no logo) for my Cannondale easily enough and you can still buy Chris King in 1 1/4" very cheaply from a place in the USA (cheaper than buying them in this country!!!)

The problem isn't the headset, it's the steerer tube in 1 1/4. or a full fork (manitou of course ) in this size that I cannot find. So I will try with the reducer headset.

Thanks and regards

Mani steerers are not rare either...I got mine on here very quickly when I posted in the Wanted Forum.

Try Slim and JohnnyRetro for starters :)

I've got a judy 1.25 ahead steerer crown for sale, into which all rockshox judys will fit
alljudys.jpg

& a 1.25 syncros stem for sale :)
syncroscattleprod.jpg

Thanks for all information, but finally I will put a reducer ahead set to 1 1/8 for maintain my actual fork.

P.S. Mount a Judy in a Manitou FS frame is a sacrilegy. :?

I will upload photos when finish the restoration.

Back