£49 BIN 97 Voodoo Erzulie , Hampshire CRAZY CRAZY BARGAIN!

Re: £49 BIN 97 Voodoo Erzulie , Hampshire CRAZY CRAZY BARG

I quietly had my eye on the Bridgwater one as I'm only a few miles down the road. Went for over 70 quid in the end!!

Seems a good price for something badly described in the wrong section, with one bad pic and collect only!! Decided not to go too high as it wasn't explained why it was 'spares or repairs' and I didn't want to ask in case I tipped them off to it being worth something....

Looks like the box ad at the top of the page gave the game away then.

I have to say I paid more than both of these added together for an Erzulie, and thought I'd got a bargain.

To be fair, think you did Neil, sure a good one is worth that kind of money all day long. They had the nice Titec stuff on didn't they? Had my eye on both of these to go with my '97 Zobop, glad Antstark got in there with the Hants one, or else I would have been planning a trip myself! :D

Thanks Kaz.....I sure hope it is as good as it looks :D ...this one is likely to be a keeper, for a while anyway. I will post up some photos when I get it home.

LikeClockwork":2ar84wpb said:
To be fair, think you did Neil, sure a good one is worth that kind of money all day long. They had the nice Titec stuff on didn't they? Had my eye on both of these to go with my '97 Zobop, glad Antstark got in there with the Hants one, or else I would have been planning a trip myself! :D

Yup Titec bars, stem and seatpost, all in black, classy.

The one I got is a Christmas present and I'm finishing a few running gear upgrades that were started by the previous owner.

It's a really nice bike, and much lighter than a similar spec Kona (lordy, that may start something).

:LOL:

I wanted one to run along side my Kona so I could compare the classic Joe Murray designs....wouldn't like to say, but probably would be a bit lighter going by spec sheet for both...

Can't really compare to Zobop as it's full sus, obviously!!

right ....so does this deal get any better....well actually yes! :D Seller said the front shifter wouldn't go into top gear so gave me £10 back as compensation! As with most STis the grease on the pawls goes gloopy with age and lack of use. A quick soak in WD40 and some spray grease and we'll be back up and running. Must say I am quite impressed with the bike.....very light it is too! :cool: :D

Antstark":3fow7tvx said:
..very light it is too! :cool: :D

Hush, don't say that, you'll have all the Kona guys getting all uppity. :facepalm:

My youngest would have loved that... persuading Grandad to collect and get it to him would be another matter...

Back