£18 posted, may be useful for your scrap heap challenges.

Specialized BB still up for grabs

The BB is still up for grabs as not suitable for previous interested parties!

Anyone interested in Azonic cranks? I was looking at them again last night and they are chunky!

Update

Most of the tastier bits have had offers accepted and I should get those off to people next week, thanks all!

I'm just wandering whether I should be building a retro steed aswell!

Anyway, there is still some retro left, even if not top of the range, and I'm hoping it can go to a good home... Does anyone need microdrive chainrings?

The 105 road mech is nice too, the exage canti's and specialized stem could be useful to get the bike running whilst looking for something more trick...

Updated - special offer!

Keen to see these parts go to a good home now, my small room isn't big enough for me, my bikes and my girlfriend! She is a bit concerned I'm spending more time on this forum than with her...

Good deal available for £85 or make me an offer I can't refuse.

Does anyone need a shimano shark fin chainstay protector? just found one in my toolbox.

development_cycle":1o3exsq9 said:
hey buddy, is the 105 mech 8 speed? Interested in the shark fin too.

Hi, I think it's 8 speed. The top jockey wheel needs replacing, it has the usual scrapes, should be able to get it working nicely again. I'll have a think about a price for the shark!

cool

Further reductions

Further reductions as I need to get rid of things now or they are going in the skip. Cheers!

middleburn 24 teeth chainring anodised RED, 5 bolt £5
DX SPD pedals, surface rust needs stripping and polishing, £10 posted
Cateye Mitty 2 computer, boxed, needs battery £5

£15 for the above?!

Back