£800 Rigid Custom MTB M/L (XT, Bontrager Spin Carbon)

What Pace forks are they - could we see a pic + steerer length please -
Dibs if possible

Oh and Kendal tyres (type) too please.
Thanks you

Agonising over the Pace forks - could you check the axle to crown length please? With any luck they won't suit! :roll:

So from the centre of the skewer as t'wer, to the underside of the crown race (the part of the headset that's sat/wedged on the forks).

Apologies if that's patronising! :oops:

Can I have some close up pics of the wheels please? Do the bearings feel in good condition? What are the braking surfaces like?

thanks

Ben

thekingofming":1dqua3m3 said:
Can I have some close up pics of the wheels please? Do the bearings feel in good condition? What are the braking surfaces like?

thanks

Ben

I will get some close ups of the wheels tomorrow for you. Bearings run very nicely and braking surface is good. Running very straight although not 100% true (surely as expected from a non new wheel)

Pictures of Wheels;

IMG_5167.jpg

IMG_5168.jpg

IMG_5169.jpg

IMG_5170.jpg

IMG_5171.jpg

IMG_5172.jpg

After £250 for wheelset including tubes and 2x pairs of tyres and carbon q release skewers. Bearings are super smooth, wheels runs almost perfectly true.

Just to add;
rim surface is in excellent condition no signs of wear. Will give the wheels a good cleanup on Monday (away for weekend)

how do you measure the axle to crown on those forks :shock: :) would you be interested in swapping your headset and/or pedals and/or you cranks for anything in my sale thread? (bargains galore in my signature)

No swaps at the moment, just selling.

I have bought myself a dolan cyclo cross bike with full dura ace, so really dont need the parts left on this bike anymore

Back