£1k Muddy Fox

Gtpulse

Dyna-Tech Fan
No not that one!

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
It was on Facebook yesterday for about £80. I enquired as it would have gone nice after some work with my 88 Explorer, the one in the ad is a 87 I believe not 88 as listed. Seller told me it was sold. Fast forward to this morning and it's on eBay and Facebook (same seller again) for a grand. Some silly sod must have told him they are worth lots of money which to be fair MF prices seem quite high at the moment but the lack of original parts and condition does hurt it a lot in my opinion. As for getting a grand for it, I think there is more chance of me winning the lottery this week.

It was on Facebook yesterday for about £80. I enquired as it would have gone nice after some work with my 88 Explorer, the one in the ad is a 87 I believe not 88 as listed. Seller told me it was sold. Fast forward to this morning and it's on eBay and Facebook (same seller again) for a grand. Some silly sod must have told him they are worth lots of money which to be fair MF prices seem quite high at the moment but the lack of original parts and condition does hurt it a lot in my opinion. As for getting a grand for it, I think there is more chance of me winning the lottery this week.
I agree

Latest posts

Back