Wanted Yeti Ultimate Frame - Ritchey Filled Brazed Frame.

luca73

Retro Guru
A warm greeting to all friends of real mountain bikes, I am looking for two specific frames:

1) Yeti Ultimate frame with original Yeti paint in turquoise only. Series from 1990/91, with black aluminum seat post closure collar (see photo). Even frame only without Accutrax rigid fork.

2) Frame, fork and stem, Ritchey Annapurna, Team Comp, Super Comp, P22, P21 WCS, therefore only frames and fork brazed by Tom, only with original paint, I also evaluate a complete mtb only if the assembly is consistent with the year of the frame.

I consider a purchase even if I would prefer even a partial exchange (with cash integration) having a lot of quality components (Crupi, Cook, Paul, Proshift, Ringle, Mavic, TNT, IRD) as well as a 1989 Merlin Mountain frame and an IRD fork in titanium.

I will be happy to thank anyone who can help me in this research. I thank you all.

Luca.

Attachments

• IMG_7726.png
    IMG_7726.png
    557.8 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_7727.png
    IMG_7727.png
    406.3 KB · Views: 3
Hi, no problem for shipping from the United States (if the seller has no problems he has to declare a small purchase price in order to keep import costs and customs taxes as low as possible), but I'm looking for a frame with original paint and decals and not recently repainted, as I believe the frame I see in the photo is (but tell me if I'm wrong in interpreting the photo). I thank you very much for your answer.

Paul Brown is the former owner of Cycle Dynamics in NorCal. He has been in the bike industry for decades and has worked with Ritchey, Fisher, Breeze and countless others.

This frame is custom built by Ritchey, never used. It's been in storage since the late 80's. Is has no specific model designation as it is a one-off. Paul did have it powder coated in red.

Paul is moving to his residence and is currently trying to sell off his decades of accumulated parts at insanely low prices as he wants to enjoy his retirement.

It would be nice to see it go to someone who would give it life rather than it going to scrap out of frustration.

Back