XT 8Sp Rapidfire RH Only (updated)

metters

Retro Newbie
Feedback
View
Hi All,
Not used this forum before but having a clear out and thought this would be the best place for these particular items

XTR Front Mech FD-M901 (as far as I can tell!) diameter 34.9
A little dirt behind the ears (I'm feeling lazy) but functionally perfect, no slop in the hinges at all, nice and smooth, would clean up lovely- see pics. Top pull. SOLD

Shimano Rapid Fire RH 8sp pod, exactly as above needs a quick plish but functionally perfect. £25 posted.

Scott Endorphin frame, needs carbon repair by the driveside dropout- see picture. 1998, yellow. Owned by my friend from new then me until it broke. Even includes a spare, mint condition replacement dropout. £30 collection preferred! SOLD

Pics and a few more items http://www.flickr.com/photos/metters101/with/5502880017/[/url]

I could well be interested in this, pending a pic:

Shimano Rapid Fire RH 8sp pod, exactly as above needs a quick plish but functionally perfect. £25 posted.

wired99":207bp9qq said:
or me...........
How I posted your pic...

on the page the picture is on on your flickr underneath the blue drop down menus at the top there are some more controls marked Favourite, Actions & Share This

Click on share this, select 'grab the html/BB Code', then select 'bb code' and the size of pic you want to use (640x480 is good for forums), then copy the code in the text box & paste it in the forum reply box

Latest posts

Back