WTD: CHEAP 14" - 16" alloy MTB hardtail frame (+ forks?) - p

Max P

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
As per title please, just any usable aluminium frame + rigid forks if possible - V brake with good old 1 1/8" fork and threaded BB etc. Cheap as chips preferred!

Email: maxpoilu(AT)gmail(DOT)com

Voodoo Hoodoo Alu Hardtail Frame. perfect working order, works with both Disc & V brakes. some purely cosmetic marks & v.light chainsuck (more paint, than metal removed). 17inch seattube, centre to top, 14inch centre to centre. I've got a disc only rigid steel fork in brown I'd include as well. £30posted UK mainland only

12april%20072.jpg

12april%20069.jpg

12april%20073.jpg

12april%20065.jpg

12april%20066.jpg

PM me for more pics & info

Hi Scant, could be interested, just a little big maybe as it's for a wee person but you've now got me thinking it could be a pub bike for me! Leave it with me for a day or two - no other V brake forks knocking about?

Hi Max P,

I've got a pair of rigid forks with v-brake mounts for sale at the moment which meet the basic criteria. There's the positives, here's the negatives (depending on your point of view!).
They're not retro - but modern Surly 1x1s in very good condition.
They're 453mm axle to crown which might be a bit long on a small frame.
The v-brake mounts are removable and they have disc mounts too.
They're in good condition so I'm looking for £45 + postage.

Mikey

Thanks Mikey, lovely forks, I had a 1x1 many years back but bit too good/pricey for what I need but thanks anyway.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Re: FRAME might suit

[attachment=0]IMG_1598 [150752].jpg[/attachment
The forks and complete headset are free to collect [preferred]. The frame has now been recycled. wheels were 26's.

Attachments

• IMG_1598 [150752].jpg
    IMG_1598 [150752].jpg
    150.5 KB · Views: 504
Hi, that's a very kind offer. Sadly will be too big really need a pretty small frame for a small person!

Just finished retouching my little Muni Mula frame and seem to have managed to buy something else :oops: so one of 'em has to go. Happy to sell the Muni frame and q/r seat collar for £35 posted but although sound and dent-free it has no mech hanger (available on ebay here) and at some stage in its past the frame number has been removed :facepalm: Looking really presentable now though aside from a few decal scuffs so if you're interested then let me know and I'll get some up to date pics done tomorrow.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back