Woodman disk brake conversion.

Rampage

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
I have this, I don't know anything about it.
Few small marks etc.
Looks to be not much use. It may need a specific hub.
£25 posted.

1367947150588.jpg

boxxer":18pa8wkk said:
Is this International Standard? If it is I'm interested....
He doesn't know anything about it. Looks IS, but without a tape measure...

Do you have the clamp for the torque arm? Would perk my interest up if you did.

The spacing between the caliper bolt holes is standard. If that's what you mean :)

I only have what's in the picture. If you mean something for the canti stud then I can knock something up on the lathe, but it might be a few weeks!

From a quick google the woodman needs a specific hub or a 130 something rear shimano....

As I was only after the torsion arm, £25 is a bit much

Hi if from what i can remember they need an odd hub 130mm rings a bell with a piece between that and drop out.
But as the OP said he can knock up on his lathe.
Also for the torsion bar all you need is a motorsport shop or on net even flea bay that does rose joints and you can get hollow threaded tube to match or ask OP if he can instead of moaning as it would probably cost more anyway for bits plus these are rare items

Chopper1192":2ko4f17w said:
boxxer":2ko4f17w said:
Is this International Standard? If it is I'm interested....
He doesn't know anything about it. Looks IS, but without a tape measure...

Do you have the clamp for the torque arm? Would perk my interest up if you did.

The torsion arm doesnt need a clamp although you can use a clamp if you remove the torsion arm completely and lash it to the non drive seatstay.

The hole at the end of the brace(shown) slips over the canti pivot on the frame,from there its just a simple bolt and washer to hold it in.

So now you know :D

Had one on my ti bike for some time until I got a disk mount added, worked well. Used a standard hub and hope mono mini without issue although the length of the arm wasnt enough so a local guy made me a slightly longer one with the internal threading it needed. I think I have the parts for it and one of the hope ones somewhere.

Back