What fork for a Yo?

ededwards

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
rBotM Winner
Feedback
View
I'm sure that this has been asked before, possibly by me, but I couldn't find it so hopefully no harm in asking again.

What non Fat fork, rigid or suspension, would be sympathetic to a late edition Yo?

The forks on a orange a P7 would look good imho ed, or for some bouncy colour matched judys dependent on the age of the yo non?

Amp forks would not look out of place at all on a Fat, especially with the SAB they did with the AMP rear end. I managed to get a set of ti forks that were of the segmented and 1 inch variety for my yet to be built yo, but if yours is a later edition, does it have a 1 1/8 steerer as you'll have more options. Before I found the rigid fork, I had (and still have) toyed with some tange struts, tange big fork, and of course RS Judys (in FSX, SL or XC guises). Embaressingly and due to being indecisive, I still have all of these forks to try out as/when I get around to the build, to see what looks/works best before I shift the ones I don't use.

ededwards":2pso13o6 said:
I'm sure that this has been asked before, possibly by me, but I couldn't find it so hopefully no harm in asking again.

What non Fat fork, rigid or suspension, would be sympathetic to a late edition Yo?

Suspension ? Edwards what's going on , syncros gets my vote or even some RC30's ,some nice straight blade forks would work well

You got a budget? Top end, Igleheart, Groovy, Waltworks, Wojcik? Cheaper end Tange Struts, Judy SL maybe.

Back