weymouth retro riders?

dezzi

Dirt Disciple
hi everyone, just moved to weymouth and was wondering of any riders that could share some good rides around here or were up for a meet? would make a great pic with all this snow about, get in touch!
cheers
daz

onza100":1y0aotx7 said:
Not Weymouth but i'm over in bridport

ha, i just moved from there, some good trails round there, i know a couple of guys in revoloutions that are fans of the retro (good) bikes

I may well be sorting a Purbecks ride between xmas and new year. Not too far from Weymouth.
Keep an eye on the South West rides section ;)

dezzi":125bopsk said:
onza100":125bopsk said:

ha, i just moved from there, some good trails round there, i know a couple of guys in revoloutions that are fans of the retro (good) bikes

I know Jason rather likes my bike and is building up a retro kona.
Where did you go riding?

onza100":o7z67okb said:
dezzi":o7z67okb said:
onza100":o7z67okb said:

I know Jason rather likes my bike and is building up a retro kona.
Where did you go riding?

yeh i was in there on thursday and i saw the kona frame id been watching on ebay and forgot about, he got it for a song in the end :evil: , i used to go symondsbury/chideock, over the top of quar lane etc, and puddletown forest, not been there for a while though, been using the bike as a pub crawler for the past summer, what you riding at the mo?

quarry lane is my normal route to. Bit muddy this time of year! Got the killi racer out for the winter but have a tomac 78 special also.
I've not been to puddle town yet. Got some routes around hardys to try but not headed out there yet.

ahh, the Purbecks...miss them, loved coming down Godlingston Hill...probably a bit more cut up then when I remember it...my brother still lives in Puddletown...some great memories of racing in the forest there back in the early 90's...ahh, the good old days

Enjoy your get together guys

Back