Wanted SUB fork HUB

Re:

Hi, thats a nice offer ,a bit over priced because your hub is incomplete :? , the captive bolt is missing and the circlip that keeps it in place ! But would you know the answer to this ,

OK , i have a Cannondale Lefty fork and wheel , and i also have a U.S.E. sub fork and wheel , SO can any body tell me WHY a Cannondale lefty wheel should not go on a U.S.E. sub fork , all the bearings are the same size and the pitch is the same and bolt threads are all so the same . All I can see is the lefty wheel hub has a dust shield that hits the SUB axle flange , does any body know the answer :?:
sorry should just say the reason for the question is that i have just got hold of a second SUB fork , lucky me :cool:

Bolt & circlip would of course be included :D.

Regarding the Lefty issue, I believe the Lefty uses 1x 6805 2RS & 1x 6902 2RS. The USE SUB were made with at least 2 (that I know of) different sizes of axle, #1 uses 1x 6804 RS & 1X 61930 RS, #2 uses 2x 6804 RS.

Re:

Hi Jacques , thanks for your help on this one but it seems i was just a bit too quick off the mark it aperres that this new ( old ) SUB fork has a Cannondale lefty stub axle ,

Photo0477_zpsiczbwkum.jpg

This is a pic of a standard Sub axle .

Photo0478_zpsb3iufgtc.jpg

This is a pic of the new fork ( USE SUB Cannondale stub axle )
Its os clear when you see them together !

Photo0480_zpsm1m6uuku.jpg

This is a pic of a Cannondale Lefty fork and stub axle .

All can say is many thanks for your help , and next time i will measure before posting :face palm:
So it looks like a can fit a standard Lefty wheel , what a plank :LOL:

Latest posts

Back