Wanted Stumpjumper M2 1995

Dirt Disciple
Hi. I'm after a 1995 stumpjumper M2. don't mind if its just a frame, bike or bits of a bike. I was to have a go at building a JMC based rep. Anything considered even if its not the 15.5, although don't want it to big.
So, if you have anything that fits the bill, send me a message.

Regards.

Re:

I have to clarify I'm afraid, if you're wanting to build a jmc replica, then you need an S-Works Team M2 frame, it wasn't a stumpjumper, so if you get one of those, you'll have the wrong frame!

Ah ok. Thanks for the heads up, I appreciate it. How often do they come up and roughly how much do they go for when they do?
Cheers.

0055":1mgnpv1p said:
Ah ok. Thanks for the heads up, I appreciate it. How often do they come up and roughly how much do they go for when they do?
Cheers.

Not very often I'm afraid, mines a 16" one and I'm on the lookout for a 15.5 as I want mine to be as accurate as I can possibly get it!

There was one on eBay about a year ago with xt and pace forks, I think that went for about £350, in hindsight I should have bought that one tbf!

Good luck with your search, it's a pain at times but a fun project!

Re:

You're welcome, I'll help out with any details you may need, possibly blowing my own trumpet a little, but I have a very accurate copy of Jason's bike, and even had it alongside the real deal at the malverns this year, confused quite a few people who couldn't tell them apart :)

Ok. Cool, cheers. Yeah, I think I saw the pics, on a few websites in Luton here. Yours really looks fantastic, something for me to aim for!

Re:

Thank you, it's been a labour of love and it's not finished, wheels and tyres are different since the malverns, and still a few bits to go, but it's such a cool bike to have, I hope you manage to pull yours off as well!

Back