Trek, GT 1990s framesets + other bits

sb88

Devout Dirtbag
Hi,

For sale:
Price not inc. postage. Collect free from Sheffield. All pics here.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/147725841 ... 173679041/

The other stuff pictured is for sale too, but advertised in the road and 1997--> threads.

Trek 830 1997 MTB frameset. 18inch.
V. good condition. Bought with just storage scratches and chips to paint. Touched up with decent match and blends in. Used for about 6 months for commuting. 1 1/8th headtube.
Seatpost and saddle included. £32

GT Tequesta early 1990s MTB frameset. 17 inch.
Ratty paintwork, but minimal if any surface rust. Deore U-brake and seatpost included. 1 1/8th headtube. V/Canti bosses front. Internal cabling. Prior owner rubbed logos off! £20

High angled stem. 10-11cm 25.4 clamp. Not mega pretty. Used once on a commuter. £2

25.8 Cheapo seatpost. 400mm long
£3

Quill adapter - use threadless stems and bars with threaded forks. Comes with shims for 1 inch or 1 1/8th steerers and 1 inch or 1 1/8th stems. Not mega pretty but actually more useful than others I've had as it can be slammed because quill section doesn't taper up elegantly to the stem clamp section. Useful for retro builds where you want to try diff stem lengths and heights before committing to a quill stem. £3 SOLD

PM me or email on samuel.burton88@gmail.com Please post in the thread that you have done so.

Cheers,

Sam

Re:

I think you can post frames for around £10-£12 with Send it Now.

Part of Parcel Force, I've used them on several occasions

Well probably more like £44 then. Possibly cos I've been sending frames in full bike boxes - could always trim one down...

Back