Time Atac Clipless Pedals

velofrog

Gold Trader
MacRetro Rider
Yeti Fan
Feedback
View
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
What would you do with them?
Use them or look at them..?
As an investment... yes. Practical real world use, I wouldn't.
I've got a pair of suntour xc pro.. I use them.. look great, built well.. practically no good.. slightly convex on one side.. poor grip. Any one fancy them for £100.? Welcome with open arms.. without box..😇🤣

I'll take (and keep) the XC Pros for £50 should you wish. Great pedals - designed for toe clips obviously.

Those ATACs look nice too, they work fine in my experience although I prefer riding in toe clips..

I do have Joe's straps to go with them.. they're on my suntour xc pro equipped 1992 explosif pro..
If I decide to go full m900 xtr I'll message you.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
What would you do with them?
Use them or look at them..?
As an investment... yes. Practical real world use, I wouldn't.
I've got a pair of suntour xc pro.. I use them.. look great, built well.. practically no good.. slightly convex on one side.. poor grip. Any one fancy them for £100.? Welcome with open arms.. without box..😇🤣
Not at 300 i wouldn't, but at 150, i'd have those on any of my MTBs or cross bike, despite being 25 years old, they still work better than most current offerings from the competition... I've just spent 130 quid on a pair of the current versions!

Back